September was a terrible month for my investments.
Net worth dipped significantly. With equities and commodities were down and FX movements were dramatically unfavourable. Expenses were low.
Here are the details:
1. my Hong Kong equity portfolio fell significantly in line with the local market. There were no transactions this month;
2. my AU/NZ equities fell. There were no purchases this month;
3.my equity ETFs were lower (India, Vietnam, Hong Kong and China) in line with the local markets. There were no new purchases;
4. my commodities fell. SIlver is my only position;
5. the properties are at full occupancy and all tenants are paying on time. There were no repairs this month;
6. currency movements were dramatically adverse with a large falls in the NZD and the AUD;
7. my position in bonds remains small;
8. expenses were low;
9.there were no transfers to Mrs Traineeinvestor this month.
My cash position fell slightly. I currently hold 45.2 months of expenses in HKD cash or equivalents.
For September, my net worth fell by 2.83%. The year to date increase is 3.28%.
Note: cut off for the September report was 3rd October due to travelling.
Post a Comment